Monday, July 25, 2005

Blogathon 2005 information.

Alright, my lovelies.

I've gone and chosen the Canadian Cancer Society (Vancouver Division) as the recipients for any and all pledges made towards my end of the Blogathon dilly-yo. Unfortunately, I typed in "foundation" instead of "society" so I feel like an arse, but forgive me on that...

This means, that if you click on this darling little linky, you can go, and donate as much precious money as possible to my charity of choice, and I must say, I'll be terribly disappointed if no one bothers to pledge.

Remember that thing called Karma? Yeah, It likes you. How 'bout you like it?

No seriously guys, this would be wonderful. I'm not asking much, but a ten spot or a twenty, and it goes to funding cancer research.

I promise, I'll go full haul on this, and stay up writing until gad only knows what sort of odd creatures lurking in my brain decide to have their say online. *winks*

No comments: