Monday, July 18, 2005

Enough Wishy Washy Shite.

I've had enough of wallowing in my own misery. This'll be brief, because school, is damned near exhausting me and I'm thisclose to end of term. Three more weeks to go, much to my shock and horror. Shock because it doesn't feel like two and a half months have already gone by. Horror, because I'm fucking overloaded with work, have been neglecting my friends, sleep and any semblance of a social life. Waaah, waaah, wah. I know, I know. The end is near, and that I have a month off in between terms. I'm thinking of asking a friend if I can hook up with him for some landscaping work during break, to make some moolah.

Today I chose to wear a shirt that had sparkles on it. I got it on sale yesterday, and I've been inadvertently touching my shirt, ending up with sparklies on my hands, then touching my face and hair. Nothing spectacular, excepting the comment I made in retort to Devin's this afternoon, that had me in near hysterics. Mid-class, I said by the end of the day it would look like Siegfried and Roy chose to play the bukake Princes (or is that princess?) on my face. Sometimes, I just KILL myself. I was on a roll today with him, and after his initial "Eeeeeewwwwww!!" I'm sure I had him giggling in DFW as well. Score one for the Canadian chick.

My jokes aren't always tasteful, but they are usually pretty fucking funny.

No comments: