Saturday, July 30, 2005

Linds Does...

CULTUS LAKE

Yes, those are my feet, and this is my view on the way to the lake. I just did a pedicure.
My toes are "Hooker Red". I'm also wearing velvet sandals. They kick ass.

Cultus Lake is Located in Beautiful, pungent (Hey, it's surrounded by farms, I'm just being honest.) Chilliwack, about an hour outside of Vancouver, heading towards central British Columbia. One of my bestest Galpals Crystal D. and I went to Cultus lake for a brief daytrip. It's smoking hot out right now, but not nearly as hot as it's been for the past few days. Here's a brief tagalong with Linds and Crystal Photo blog entry.

The view from "the Beach". I use term beach loosely, it's in the middle of mountains,
and you're basically walking on rocks. Bring an inflatable mattress to sit on.

Crystal and Linds

This is one of my bestest galpals Crystal and I, and she'll probably kill me for posting this, but you know what? This image totally captures our friendship in entirety. We laugh, ALL the time. She's laughing because she made fun of me, (bugs kept on flying into my ears, long story made short, she's razzing me about it in this picture.) and I snapped the photo via monkeypaw.


Oh, and guys, she's single, and a FANTASTIC, loving, sweet, smart, sarcastic, pretty girl. Just sayin'. (Email me if you're interested... And not in me, dingaling, HER!)


Crystal snapped my pic, You'll have to excuse my hair.

70 clicks per hour, MAXIMUM!

Pardon the blurry-ness of the sign, but I dig the entire look of this the view of the mountains, the sign on the left, and the brilliance of the grass and blue skies with wispy blue clouds. You'll see the reason for this picture, in the next one.

110 Klicks per hour.

I surruptitiously snapped a photograph of the spedometer while she was driving down the back country roads. What? She's only going 40 klicks over the limit. Seriously though, I've never felt safer with anyone driving in my life.

This was Linds (and Crystal) do Cultus Lake.

No comments: