Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Interesting website...

just a note, this site isn't work safe.

Okay, so I'm a pretty sexually driven person, but moreso than sexual, I'm sensually driven. That being said, I was tossed this site a few days ago, by no one other than Rob, a classmate of mine that seems to find the neatest/cutest/funkiest sites out there. He's the same person that got me addicted to kittenwars. The bastard. At any rate, the site is Beautiful Agony, facettes de la petite mort.

In English that means "faces of the little death." By far this is one of the most tasteful, erotic sites I've ever seen in my life. There's no nudity. (excepting shoulders) and the only thing that helps to create the eroticism is the sounds and facial expressions of orgasm. And it's not only women, it's men too. Though, the sample redheaded woman clip offered is fantastic.

There's no indication if it's partnered or self pleasure, so it leaves the viewer with the ability to imagine what is going on. Go ahead, imagine away.

No comments: