Friday, July 08, 2005

These Boots Are Made For Walking...

The GSD Podcast for Friday, July 8th is up and running...

This week, I was in a mellow mood. Okay, this was before my Typography Spanish Inquisition, So when I started to slap this bad boy together I was in a mellow mood. Lots of guitar tracks, a couple classic 90's R&B tunes, including Us3, Beck, Audioslave, Foo Fighters, Etta James, Pearl Jam, Sarah McLachlan, and a surprise end track that I was wanting to hear, subject you guys to, and had to search for. Life isn't all fun and games you know. I had to work for this one.

It's not all pussy girl music, there's also some Horrorpops in there. It's not all slow tempo tunes either. This ain't no KISS FM. This is GSD Radio.

If you haven't subscribed yet, you can do so with this here linky.

No comments: