Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Ach!! (A Brief)

Well, my computer WAS in the shop. Yes, "Was". (forboding!!!) It's remarkable how redundant the word "unfortunately" at the start of a sentence is.

Someone broke into the shop. Someone STOLE my laptop. Goody. The morons stole a broken computer. a whole bunch of them, actually. That's thinkin, I tells ya. Unless they were stealing information ON the comps themselves, and I've thwarted them by changing around my passwords for everything. I'm glad the important shit is all in my brain. I changed my online banking, and my paypal acct. which was all I was worried about.

I'm too amused at the whole situation to actually BE mad, and all in all it benefits me. Why? Well, because there's good news.

I gets me a NEW computer. Whooooo fucking hoo!!!

Now, I just have to wait until I get it in my hot little hands.

Loves ya!

Linds

No comments: