Friday, October 28, 2005

Turbulence ahead.

I'm moving November first (hopefully, if I get the apartment I'm viewing today at three) and things are likely to be a little disrupted until I'm settled. Hopefully sooner than later.

I'm nervous.

The only reason why I can think of, is because it's me, and I'm always nervous. Though I'm looking forward to having my own place, and not being nagged at relentlessly. I'm also looking forward to not having a curfew. Yep. You read it right. I've got an 11:30 pm curfew here at Casa De La Granny Cerebus, (Kudo's to Damien for coming up with that granniferous title...) and I'd like to be able to stay at wherever I'm at past 11 pm, If I want to.

Wish me luck.

Oh, a word to Jerilyn, Miss UnfortunateSerendipity... You rock the known universe. Chin up, baby.

Oh, and to The Mayor. Sorry I missed you last night on MSN. I was packing. I know, I know. I suck.

A note: Why is it that hand drawn dogs always look so goofy, when they're trying to look vicious and forbidding? I just wanna give him a bowl of kibble and a chew toy. (preferably *not* my arm.) Awww. Here puppy puppy...

No comments: