Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Superfluous bits of Today

Come on, read over my shoulder.

U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi! You ugly! Uh huh, you ugly! Yo' momma say you ugly, hey! says:


Give me a fact.

~*Linds*~ says:

Just a random fact?

U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi! You ugly! Uh huh, you ugly! Yo' momma say you ugly, hey! says:

Any fact.

~*Linds*~ says:

18 percent of all women fake an orgasm. (I have NO idea if this is accurate.)

U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi! You ugly! Uh huh, you ugly! Yo' momma say you ugly, hey! says:

What a coincidence. 100 percent of all men fake a relationship.

~*Linds*~ says:

Hah!

U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi! You ugly! Uh huh, you ugly! Yo' momma say you ugly, hey! says:

But seriously...no, a REAL fact.

~*Linds*~ says:

Uhm...

Cats is the longest running broadway musical on broadway in NYC?
(Why do I know this?)

U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi! You ugly! Uh huh, you ugly! Yo' momma say you ugly, hey! says:

Wow, that was pretty witty of me. I'm using that one.

~*Linds*~ says:

lol! A new msn name?

And yes, that was witty. Even though it made my eyebrows raise a little.

"For every women who fakes an orgasm, there is a man who fakes a relationship" says:

Hmmm. no, that's not the kind of fact I could work with. Nevermind, I'll figure it out myself.

No comments: