Tuesday, July 06, 2004

As an aside. Some shameless promoting!

Just thought I would plug some Blogs of people I know, for the hell of it.

An ex-boyfriend and good friend of mine Erik's Blog. Witty satire and Political thoughts, his opinion on obscure and not so obscure music, and also some of his own stuff. Thoughts from an intelli-punk Rocker. "Love the sinner, but not the sin." His site addy is:
www.wiggler.ca

Some other friends of mine, that I met through Erik are the Folks at M.U.F.T.I. full of pictures, and exploits:
www.mufti.ca

a Spinoff of the M.U.F.T.I. crew, a fellow Glamazon, (actually the one that coined the term Glamazon) Allison. Her site addy is:
www.honig.blogspot.com

And of course, my ever lovely and wonderful Room-mate Lizzie-poo. Her site is:
www.lizzie_poo_diaries.blogspot.com

Last but never least, Devin, His site is:
www.devinandmarty.com

No comments: