Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Twenty, twenty, twenty-four hours to go....

And I SHOULD be sedated. Whoo. One more day of work, just one more stinkin' shift, and I'm off work for TEN glorious days. What the hell am I going to do with ten days of leisure?

Well...

My first day of holidays, I was supposed to go to a First-Aid class, but now work isn't sure if I was even accepted to go. If that's the case, that sucks royally, because I've been screwed twice then for the same thing that has been offered through work. AND I was really looking forward to giving that dummy mouth to mouth. Darn. In the evening, it's a Union meeting. Has work related stuff ENDED YET?

Apparently so.

Tomorrow, after my last shift before vacation, and Thursday during the day, are moving days. However, Liz and I have been shuffling some stuff over to the new apartment starting last night, and tonight is the bathroom, and kitchen shite. The rest should follow relatively easily. Well, except for the furniture and beds etc. Those are going to be a pain in the ass. Friday, is making sure we got all of our shit together, and unpacking the joint. (For me, anyways.) And I plan on attending Liz's Karaoke at the Duff, and actually being able to stay there 'til closing. Wow.

Saturday, I've been invited to a Barbeque at my girlfriend Crystal's place, it should be fun, I get to see some people I haven't seen in years, that I went to highschool, and were fairly well acquainted with and there will be burgers, and the booze shall flow freely. I'm anticipating it with some regard. Giddyup!

LOL, apparently my elementary school/High school crush is going to be there as far as Crystal knows. He's also her ex-boyfriend. That should be interesting to say the least.

My Holiday should include copious amounts of sleeping in and perhaps some imbibing of alcohol and straining of vocal chords at Karaoke. not to mention, swimming, reading, at least one medieval dance class, and I STILL haven't attended the archery lessons @ BCIT.

Fuck, what a slacker.

Annnnyways. More juicy deets to come at a later time. I need a nap.

No comments: