Sunday, July 18, 2004

Day Three of my Vacation.

Sadly as of yet, I haven't had any time to myself.

The first three days so far have been moving, albeit with a brief hiatus to spend some time at Crystal's place for a Barbeque. I hadn't seen some of these people in years. Literally. Some of them were very good friends during highschool, some of them were Crystal's exes, and they're acquaintances.

Both Crystal and myself have a good track record for maintaining a friendship with ex bf's after we've split up.

It was phenomenal to see these people again. I hadn't seen Duffy since I graduated high school six years ago. (minus a few passing drive by's) He didn't know how to word it properly, He was worried that he would offend me. I mean how do you tell someone that has lost 120 pounds since the last time you saw them, that they aren't huge anymore? Simple.

You just tell them.

Trust me, you'll get the biggest smile on their face. I know I grinned from ear to ear, when he told me I looked absolutely amazing.

I really want some time ALONE. I am a private person, unless I'm around my partner, and I require my own space on a regular basis. It feels like my whole Vacation so far has been tugged and tossed around, really to no one's fault, but I honestly, just wanted to write, and read, and swim, go tanning, and stuff like that, where I don't have to think, just be there and relax.

Truthfully, I wanted someone in particular up here, for his vacation, to pamper the hell out of him, but a car accident prevented him from coming up here. So I decided to make due with reading, swimming, dance and archery. It's not nearly as satisfying. I'll figure it out somehow... Maybe He can come up here for my next vacation in September. Who knows. It would be nice.

Monday, was going to be Karaoke at the Roxy, by special request to Mizz Liz from me. I haven't been there in a month and a half or so. I was looking forward to it, but apparently it was cancelled for this week. (As an aside, anyone that has heard me do Karaoke, suggestions are always welcome for my song entries.)

Anyways. Enough whining.

I need to eat some food.

Ciao kids.


No comments: