Thursday, July 22, 2004

Wanted: ASS BANDIT!

Okay, to understand that title you would have to see the newest stand up routine done by Margaret Cho, entitled "Notorious C.H.O." 

By FAR the funniest damned stand up I've EVER seen, absolutely racy in content, she comments on everything from homosexuality, to her period (And how straight men would sound if they had theirs) to her routine on "Pussy." I laughed so hard, my head hurt. (Not to mention my ribs, and I think my cheeks took a serious workout.)

Thank you Ryan, for introducing me to the depths of Margaret's depravity. She's one fucking funny Korean woman. Her impressions of her mother, are hysterical. I would borrow the DVD from him, but I think he watches the thing religiously. Highly recommended by myself, and Ryan as well. I actually think its going to be the next DVD I purchase.

Just a short entry for tonight. It's been a long day.

No comments: