Friday, April 15, 2005

Another Plea For Bewbies...

Well, ladies. Time to step up to bat. Or step up to the camera, that is.

Remember when I wrote that piece a while back that was asking you girls to send a pic of your prodigious pair in to Cryptic and Stray to help get some funding to find the cure for breast cancer?

Well guess what? Cryptic got his cute little butt in gear, and "Monkey Melons" is up and running. Get up on it ladies. I'm including the main body copy in italics from my previous post, just to refresh your memory, because it's the night of the last day of term, and I'm a fucking zombie.

I should be out getting wasted, I was planning on going camping, but it ended up pissing down rain, and I don't feel like being soggy for the next two days, so I bailed. Yeah, I'm a pussy girl. I'm going to watch Encino Man (Don't even start making fun of me, you hear? There's nothing wrong with ogling a young, studly Brendan Fraser when I'm tired!) and happily, I'm not going to do anything else. The thought of not having homework, is pure bliss.

I digress... So, without further ado, here goes another plea for titties:

I'm going to let it all hang out, so to speak and admit that I'm helping champion a cause for the ever-so-gorgeous Cryptic.

He's asked me to be a recruiter for his "Bewbie" crusade.

Wait, wait... Don't roll your eyes at me! And don't click the "Next Blog" button quite yet. It's REALLY for a good cause. (Really, really!)

What Stray and Cryp have got up their sleeves is something clever, (on a receptive end of seeing LOTS of boobies for them) creative, and a very honourable idea at the same time.

I'll fully admit, that I did send a picture of my knockers to Cryp, but it was neither explicit, nor all too terribly revealing. Just sexy and suggestive. (Because, Damn! I've got nice tits!) Let me reiterate, that I am completely devoted to my sweetheart, Devin.

However, who am I to deny an adorable Aussie his request, and give the poor thing a few little thrills when he's got a sense of humour, (not to mention a body, Va-va-VOOOOOM! Hubba-Hubba!) and good morals and intentions to boot, even if this whole thing did start as a little bit of a male-oriented, bewbie-obsessed, perve-fest, met with skepticism from the majority of female readers. Coming FROM a female, I'm sure it's a bit more palatable.

These bewbie oriented shenanigans have developed into something with quite a socially acceptable motive behind it. Stray and Cryp have decided to donate cashola from their own pockets, through a publicly viewable PayPal account. (This means it's viewable to ensure they are following through on what they say they will do.) All of the proceeds go towards helping find a cure for Breast Cancer. This applies for every picture received from the gals that regularly read Don't Feed The Monkeys, and any girlfriends of those gals that decide to play along with the game and email the boys with a little bit (or a lot, depending on how amply you've been endowed) of bosom-y goodness. It doesn't have to be explicit, it can be fun, and lighthearted, because Lawd only knows that the world needs more laughter.

It's also requested, if you're so inclined, to scrawl "Don't Feed The Monkeys" across your cleavage. It's not neccessary, but fun with a lipliner, and a phenominal skill at writing backwards while looking into a mirror, I'm sure.

These pics will be posted in a "Monkey Melons" gallery (unless asked specifically to NOT be posted) However, complete anonymity is promised. These boys play fair.

It's Bewbies for boobies, so to speak, and there is NO risk to your reputation for sending them in.

I, for one, am completely unashamed to send in a pic of my peaks, to help out those that might lose them because of this terrifying, life-threatening disease. It's a mix of playful, and Karma. (Which I seem to be fixated on, ad-nauseum.) Though cancer runs in my family, so perhaps I've got personal motives as well.

So, that's the lowdown. I'm sending out my war call, my most supreme challenge, to all the ladies in the hizzhouse. Email in a pic of your pair, to Cryptic or Straynjer at dontfeedthemonkeys.com and help fund finding the cure for Breast Cancer.

Set up those cameras, and "Release the hounds, Smithers!"

Come on. Be a sport. It's for a good cause; and as a bonus, it makes Cryp and Stray deleriously happy. (And who DOESN'T like a happy pair of Australian mates!?)

*Shakes her head amusedly* Typical boys, but boys with their hearts in the the right place.

No comments: