Friday, April 01, 2005

Ahoy Hoy! (A Brief)

Friday, at last. Hallejulah. Praise Jeebus.

The end of term is looming abysmally close, and I'm not even NEAR finishing a few of my projects. *Le Sigh* Such is the life of the sleep deprived, but I'm wholeheartedly going to attempt to finish production on the three major projects that are due by the 15th of April at the very latest.

Nerve wracking, to say the least, but the thing that keeps me going, is knowing that in 31 days, I'm going to be in Dallas, giving myself and Devin a much appreciated break. Well, I hope a break for him. He needs it.

Speaking of 'needs'. I also need to win the lottery. That'd be great.

Apologies for the weak content in this post, I'm a busy, busy, naughty girl; and I'm sure you guys will spank me for it later. A girl can always dream.

No comments: