Sunday, April 10, 2005

Busy, Busy me...

Album of the moment: The Black Keys -- "The Moan"
Raw, gritty, rocking, soulful, neo-blues from two young white guys in the states, that sound like 60 year old black men. Fan-fucking-tastic shit. Vocally reminiscent of a mixture of B.B. King and John-Lee Hooker, toss in some Motor City 5 and Jimi Hendrix and you've got "The Black Keys". The best song by far, for me, is "No Fun" HIGHLY enjoyable.

Hello again, lovelies!

On top of the emotional disasters occuring daily apparently in Glamazon shoe turf, what with losing a dear friend and such which I'm still remarkably sad over, attending my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary last night, and trying to sneak in a few hours sleep; I've got scads of homework. So an apology in advance is in order.

Posts might be few and far in between for the next week, as I've got a gathering of friends memorial, and then a funeral to attend, possibly before the end of this coming up week, as well as all my finals for first term due Monday through Friday. After that, however, it's gangbusters. I've got two weeks off, time to collect my thoughts, and I promise another review!

I swear.

Much love.

Linds.

No comments: