Thursday, April 14, 2005

A Little Bit Of History...

(You have to click on Fabio to enter, by the way.)

This is my History of Design/HTML final assignment for term one, about 8/10ths finished, but I tossed it up on the server to see how it would look.

Granted, there aren't any cascading style sheets attached with it yet, designating where it's located in the browser window, but the background should be black instead of white, and the page should be centered. This link will only be up for a short time, (since I have to change the hell out of a few pages) so I'll repost it in the side bar when it's final.

Not too shabby for a first real attempt posting something from scratch. (And Hell yes, I'm proud of it. It took me about three weeks from the beginning of creative process up to this point. I worked my arse off.)

No comments: