Sunday, April 17, 2005

Goooooood Morning!!!


lastsupper3000
Originally uploaded by Duchessdocktrash.
Okay, it's 2-ish in the afternoon. Whatever. Cut me some slack, I was up until six this morning.

Woken up abruptly this 'morning' by Aunt and Cousin, sauntering into "The Dungeon" without preamble/permission/a care in the world. They said the wrong password. I was tres grouchy. Hair looks atrocious today. Reminiscent of Pee-wee Herman, and Alfalfa from The Little Rascals. Not cool.

Apparently, my Grandmother has gotten a new jigsaw puzzle to feed her addiction, and true to form, what with catholicism being in the air cuz of the Pope dying and all. It's a 3000 piece puzzle of "The Last Supper". J.C. and his cronies, chowing down cuz Heyzeus is going to have one helluva bad day tomorrow.

The best thing about this situation? It glows in the dark. Oooo, I could say SO much, and when I read the box, it was all I could do from merely saying "Holy crap?! It glows in the dark?!" and not laughing until tears were running down my legs. That's damned funny.

Early props to Crystal, Who turns halfway to fifty tomorrow. Don't worry sister, I'm right behind you. May 1st is looming incredibly close, and I'm feeling the pressure already. Ugh.

Happy Birthday, Lady.

No comments: