Monday, April 25, 2005

WHOOO!!! (A Brief!)

Woke up in a SUPER happy mood, (which is always a good thing!) I actually JUST spun around in my desk chair like a six year old. *grins*

I'm going swimming, which is one of my favourite things to do, so I'm not on long, I have to save up energy for doing laps around the pool. Last time I managed about 35 laps in an hour and a half. I don't think I'm going to compete with that, considering how completely bagged I was afterwards. I think I'll have a nice leisurely swim for four hours or so. (This isn't unusual)

Special thanks go out to Mike G. who sent me one kickass compilation of Rock n' Fuckin roll via dropload to groove to at home. Tres enjoyable, and most stuff I don't have yet. (You guys know how much of a hussy I am for new music.) The weather is GORGEOUS outside. I'm sure you can hear me bubbling away like an idiot over here, so I'm going to go PLAY!!!

All this and I actually woke up to a SPIDER on my bathrobe!! Eeek! S'okay. It was an eensy little guy, but he had one helluva launch from my sleeve when I caught him patrolling Glamazon skin territory. Eewww...

No comments: