Saturday, April 30, 2005

Well Then...

A day and a half to go, and my nerves are on edge. Why do I say this? Well, for one, I'm vibrating, for two, I've got harsh butterflies in my stomach, and for three... Well I dunno. I just am.

Tomorrow, I turn 25. I'm visiting my parents. I was supposed to go play Minigolf in Abbotsford, but it's raining, and that's a two hour drive from GLORIOUS Suburbia, a.k.a. Burnaby. I spent my entire day yesterday (seriously, from 11:30 am to 9:30 pm) in a meeting with my buisiness partner, including a walk down to Capers for dinner (her treat) which consisted of the best quiche I've ever had, and the most amazing dark chocolate mousse cake in the universe. Seriously, her expression when she took a bite (I saved her half) was shock, and bliss, followed by devouring the rest of the cake. Fuck, it was that damned good. My mouth had at least three orgasms alone. I'll admit, I was really frazzled/exhausted after that long an amount of time working on something that is moving along slowly but steadily, and I know that the frustration is largely due to the fact that it's a relatively new business that needs to be built on a steady foundation. However, that being said, most independant businesses fold before a year, and we're getting more and more calls.

I'm staying over at Crystal's because she's driving me to the airport (Thank god for good friends) and I'm totally excited inside. It's was that super nervous naseous feeling before, and now it's turned into this almost Christmas-like excitement. AND! I get to unwrap a big present too. *smirks*

I MIGHT post an entry in Salt Lake City terminal, depending on how long it takes me to find the plane I'm transferring over to. I'm a paranoid traveler, and I'm totally spooked I'll miss one of my connections. 99 percent sure this WON'T happen, but I'm nothing if not cautious.

Anyways, I might post tomorrow, but if not, rest assured I'm going to try to have a relatively low key, Happy Birthday.

*kisses*

No comments: