Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Effing COMPUTER!!!

Music Of the Moment: Jamiroquai -- "Virtual Insanity" (Hah! Fitting!)
Craving of the moment: Godiva Semi-dark chocolate. (Fuck yeah.)

I'm very, VERY tempted to send Apple Electronics Inc. a very, VERY nasty letter. (And we all know how grouchy I can be in a letter when I'm pissed off about something.)

Devin's promised to look at my laptop when I go down to Dallas, and though I'd rather he be fiddling with something OTHER than my computer... If he can't fix it, NO ONE can. I just spent an hour trying to fix it myself, and it was no dice. (I'm not an idiot regarding computers, either.) If it STILL doesn't work properly, I'm going to go down to MacStation the first day back in town, stomping my foot daintily, tossing my hair about, and cursing like a trucker in one helluva temper tantrum. (Hey, if I can return a used envelope, I can get a new laptop. I'm that damned good.)

No, I've never returned a used envelope. Cut me some slack here people. A few friends tease me that I'm pretty damned convincing when I get down to business, however.

*Mutters profuse profanities*

I've realized, that the older I get, the more I'm like my father. Instead of cursing at the five strands of Christmas tree lights when they're all tangled nicely together, (I put mine in giant ziplocks, I learned from his mistake!) I curse at electronics when they try to thwart me. I'm surprised my laptop hasn't started smoking. At least I had an hour or so to clean my room while it was TRYING to fix itself. The dungeon looks smashing. Bah. Enough ranting.

By the way, Jerilyn!! Thank youuuuuu for posting a cute little girly on my guestmap! You guys have absolutely NO idea how tickled pink I get when someone posts on that thing. I do believe that I proclaimed mad, adoring love to Devin via Y!messenger (not unusual...) when he posted on there. *sighs* Sad little thrills, no? It gets me even MORE excited than when someone posts a comment. (Why that is, I couldn't possibly tell you. Stupid brain and it's reactions to things.)

No comments: