Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Jeebus!

Just a brief, as I should be in bed.

I went out last night for dinner, after school, with a chat buddy of mine in town from Chicago.

Cool, he's a nice person, and we end up going to this Indian restaurant in Gastown that I'm particularily fond of. They serve up a mean Butter Chicken, which is my Indian cuisine addiction.

"Mean", is an understatement. I got a grand total of two hours sleep last night, because I got FOOD POISONING. And not mild food poisoning at that. I've never felt that much pain in my life. I had tears streaming down my face.

No fun.

The worst of it has passed now. However, as a result of this unfortunate incident, I took the day off school, which I feel guilty about.

Anyways. I'm going back to bed, and it's a guaran-fuckin-tee I won't EVER go back to that restaurant again.

My horoscope is equally bright eyed and bushy tailed as I am.

Dear Linds,
Here is your horoscope
for Tuesday, March 1:

Being betrayed is the worst feeling on the planet -- especially when you're afraid that it's the work of a dear friend. Before you decide that you've been deceived, be sure you've got all the facts.

Goody.

No comments: