Saturday, March 12, 2005

S.U.C.C.E.S.S. That's The Way You Spell Success..

Huzzah!

Completion (for the time being) of a website I've developed is up and running. Saweet! I was having major issues. Moreso than the time constraints, is that Yahoo site builder is a peice of shit program, and right now that's what I'm limited to, but not for long.

Personally think the site is nothing to applaud over. To me it looks like shit, but the information in it is accurate, and it's easy enough to manoeuver around for now. That's all that matters. (y'know, Other than aesthetics, and actually looking like something other than me being in grade six and slapping stuff on red construction paper, using my glue stick a black felt.)

Whatever. it's a relief to know that I can take a breather, sit back, relax... And get some homework done. Tomorrow anyways.

No comments: