Friday, March 11, 2005

Oy!

Keeeee-rist! (Hrm, I'm mixing up my theology aren't I?)

Is it the middle of March already? What happened to January and February? (Not that I mind, the faster May 2nd rolls around, the better.)

The business I run with my partner is moving along wickedly fast, and we've scored ourself a swank 2 bedroom suite in the downtown area of Vancouver. It's so nice I would rather live there than here... The site got put on haitus for a little while, but it should be up and running (nothing CLOSE to what I would be satisfied with, mind you.) by Sunday.

I decided to pass on attending SinCity Fetish night tomorrow night, being that I'm not really up for staying out until four am, paying a rediculous six dollars a pop (or vodka, actually) for watered down drinks and getting into deep philisophical discussion with cute submissive boys. I don't think I've ever said that before. Instead, my Saturday will consist of a tanning appointment, a housewarming party at Lil' Bits new pad, (drinking my overpriced, watered down Smirnoff,) and hanging out with a small circle of friends, which sounds eminently more appealing than standing in line for two hours outside a club in stilettos and a "naughty nurse" costume.

Sunday, 'Nessa and I are going about Downtown, cameras at the ready. We get to walk through lovely Chinatown for my Colour theory project snapping pictures of awnings, and assorted asian products. Whoo fun. Perhaps I'll have the opportunity to pick up some of those lovely ingredients to make that Chicken dish that Cryp posted the recipe to in his blog.

Anyhoo, a Venti Gingerbread Latte is calling my name in wistful tones. I'm not too terribly cohesive right now, anyways.

Roger that, Latte Central. Dildo in and out.

*Salutes*

No comments: