Sunday, March 20, 2005

No, Noooo! I dun wanna wake up!!

CAUTION: NAUGHTY, ADULT CONTENT!
(Don't say you haven't been warned.)

I had one of those AMAZING, orgasmic dreams last night, one where I'm getting eaten out for what seems like hours in my sleep, and RIGHT before you cum, you wake up. I HATE that shit!

Gaddamnit. Perhaps it was the young, foolish fan of mine that messaged me on Yahoo, when he knows I'm not interested, wishing me "Wet dreams" when I told him I was going to sleep. Maybe I took his well wishes to heart, albeit subconciously.

Those are the ones where you wish you could sleep right through the dream instead of waking up RIGHT BEFORE the best part. The ones where that anguished "Noooooo!!!!" could echo through the night, especially when it's some built, anonymous, gorgeous, late 20-something brunette with hair long enough to get a good grip in, doing all the work. Hey, I've got my "Naughty, Sexual Dream" man standards. He was damned hot. A mix of George Clooney in "Oceans 11", and Ewan McGregor from "Moulin Rouge".

Yum.

Dayum that was a good dream.

"Please sir, may I have another?"

And what is WITH all these people who I have NO idea who they are messaging me on Yahoo lately? Did someone slap my email address up in a public washroom or something? At least that seems to be the content of what people are messaging me about. Fuckin dicks.

No comments: