Friday, February 04, 2005

14 Gauge, And It Went Through Like Buttah...

Somebody needs to help me.

Ever since I've discovered that body peircing in general holds relatively NO pain factor for me, just like tattooing... I'm putting a multitude of holes in my body.

I've gotta admit, I was more spooked over the psychological zing of sliding a needle through one of the most active muscles in my body (I tend to talk. A lot.) Since I've been celibate for a while now,
(Believe it, or not. However it's true.) there's really no other purpose for this thing. Well. Except for tasting food and stuff like that.

The actual process, marking the spot, clamp, needle, insertion of barbell, everything, took a grand total of about seven minutes.

Did it hurt? Nope, not really. It seriously, (even though I cringed at the term she used to explained how easily the needle goes through a tongue) went through like butter. It sure feels ODD to have that barbell in there though.

Whilst sucking back my Frapp from Starbucks, I should have asked her to blend it a little more, because the peices of ice mixed in with my mocha made me wonder if the top bead was still even on. (Of course, it was.)

I went to Next! Body peircing and Tattoo's again, but this time had Jessie poke holes in me.

Good job, lady.

As for more holes in my flesh, I'm going to go on haitus, and let these fuckers heal. (I've gotten five within the past three months.) Three more weeks, and I get to downsize this barbell.

1 comment:

Linds said...

Agreed, most wholeheartedly. I've got nine (there's one I haven't posted on here) and can't wait to do the rest.