Thursday, February 17, 2005

Hrm...

After re-reading the last post (100 things...) I've noticed a rhythm and thought pattern that goes along with it.

If you pay attention, you can see that everything is linked to something else down the line.

And I just thought that for most of them I was writing stuff down randomly.

Interesting, how the human brain automatically associates stuff with other stuff. While some of it might seem obscure or completely unrelated to you guys, I can totally follow along with the thought process and what words I associate with other words and feelings. Kinda like those psychology word association tests, or the games I used to play in my Acting classes in highschool.

Then again, I have to live inside this crazy brain of mine every day. Be glad you don't.

I'm rambling. I'm going to bed.

G'nite.

Linds.

No comments: