Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Good Lo'd...

Okay.

So this hunk o' junk is fixed temporarily, until a part comes in at MacStation. I lost a little screen real estate, due to changes in resolution, because apparently the LCD monitor display doesn't recieve signals properly from the actual computer unit itself. Or some shit like that. I was too busy checking out the Repair dudes eyes. (No, I'm kidding. I paid attention, I can multi-task.) It'll be fixed completely within the next week and a half or so, or whenever Apple gets off it's arse and ships the new screen component.

That means that I'm actually writing this on a 15 inch display that only uses about 11 inches. I don't believe I've ever complained about 11 inch anything before. Huh... Go figure.

I'm still talking about the monitor by the way, you dirty bastards.

I went and visited Next! Peircing and Tattoo's on Granville Street, downtown today, after picking up my Laptop, and got a few more holes put in my flesh.

No, nothing dirty. I had the cartilage on my ears, which I had previously done when I was about 13 years old and ended up taking them out eventually. I got 14 gauge pressure rings with Lapis Lazuli beads.

OooOOooh. Blue. Tres pretty.

I found the piercist, Sam, to be very personable, informative and meticulous. She did a fantastic job. Not to mention that she was a super pretty mocha woman, covered in tattoo's, with 4 gauge gigantic hoop earrings, and a madonna labret peircing.

Hot.

I also found out that they charge 30 bucks less per hour doing Tattoo work than I usually pay, and they do really nice stuff there. I think I might be changing parlours soon to get the rest of my back finished. They also only charge 85 bucks to get your tongue peirced and I'm STILL debating having that done a few months before I go down to Dallas.

There's something about having a 12 millimetre diameter rod of surgical stainless steel going through my tongue capped in smooth, polished, clear semi-precious crystal beads, that gives me the willies.

There's also something to be said for the gentleman *smirks* that get to experience that ON his willy.

Hot.

Gad I'm deprived. *Grumble*

At any rate, I've gone three days without being able to do my homework, or hand any in. One of my instructors, when I explained what had happened, retorted with the comment,
Is that the digital equivalent to "My dog ate my homework?"

Yes. Yes it is. And it's totally not my fault.

I'm going to go do my homework now. Catch Y'all on the flip-flop.

*MUAH*

Linds.

No comments: