Friday, February 18, 2005

Bad Vibes...

Have a bad feeling today, it started at about 8 am my time, and usually when I have those, they're bang on.

I hate that shit.

I don't think it's regarding me, and I've been wondering if it's about Devin. I'm waiting on a reply, and starting to worry a bit.

I'm sure it's just sleep deprivation getting the better of me.

Today, at the end of class, I started having issues again with my comp. Just minor ones, and I was told explicitly how to fix them, it's not a big deal. And I always like being talked to explicitly.

However, after all the shit I've gone through regarding this slab of electronics, needless to say it's getting tres frustrating. I actually started to cry.

I hate crying in front of people, I don't do it very often, being that my face gets red, and I have to blow my nose. It makes me feel like such a GIRL. (All in all, not a bad thing, but still, the overall sensation is something I would prefer to avoid.)

Anyhoo, my Friday night consists of me finishing this entry, and crawling under my duvet for a while. I'm probably not going to wake up until tomorrow.

That's okay. I really need the rest. I just hope Dev phones me to let me know I was worried over nothing.

Stupid bad vibes.

No comments: