Friday, February 11, 2005

Just A Brief... (Methinks I Have An Obsession With Briefs, Or Some Shit Like That...)

Went to Karaoke last night. Had fun fun fun.

However, I decided to put on an essential oil blend this morning entitled "Meditation One."

Perhaps, considering I'm sleep deprived, wearing aromatherapy oil designed to relax your mind and stimulate "ohm" thoughts, wasn't such a great idea. I'm finding myself quite sleepy in class.

A shout out to my parents, and I really should have done this yesterday, to wish them a very Happy 26th Anniversary. That's a huge milestone.

Another shout out to Erik, who turns 33 today. Happy Birthday, sweetheart!

And, on a sad note, my grandmother lost a very close friend, Vera on Tuesday. I've been meaning to write this in here since Wednesday when I found out.

I'll miss you Auntie Vera.

No comments: