Saturday, February 19, 2005

Well, Fuck...

Today, being the incredibly intelligent,*rolls her eyes* but incredibly clumsy individual that I am, I decided, however inadvertently, to slam my cell phone, which was in my sweater tied around my waist in between the body and door of my galpals car.

Amidst muttered curses, I came to the conclusion that it was in need of replacement, since it's a few years old, and has shitty reception capabilities. That, and also the fact that I had to sign up for a new contract anyways.

So it was off to the Celly store, to ogle new technology.

I found a decent bluetooth intergrated, Digicam cell that wasn't rediculously overpriced.

Compared to my previous quite dainty, feminine, very futuristic looking cell phone (it's been compared to a ladies electric Razor by a few Karaoke friends of mine, and a telecommunicator from the old star trek series, by a few others, who proceeded to demonstrate by flipping it open while making the telecommunicator noise, ala Ace Ventura.) the fact is, that the new one looks as if you could shoot uzi bullets out of it. This one better last the long haul.

I would prefer to switch phone companies, but I'll be damned if I'll switch to a new phone number when I've had this one for almost seven years. That would be a lot of emailing and phoning about to tell people the new number, and to be quite frank, I'm too lazy and don't feel like doing that. Not to mention that everyone I have business associations with has this number.

That and I absolutely refuse to have a new number with the new (788) area code. That's just lame. Don't ask me why, because I couldn't tell you.


_______________________________________________________

Observation of the day: A good orgasm fixes any cranky mood.

Song of the moment: "Too Bad About Your Girl" -- The Donnas.
Comments -- Great, sexually laden, girls-only punk. Tight rhythm, guitar and vocals. A great song about the lure of the unattainable.

No comments: