Monday, February 07, 2005

Ouuuch...

Tongue swollen and VERY angry at me(but that's my own damned fault.) Eyes squinty from working on Illustrator too long. (That means I should have done my homework a few days ago instead of all at once today.)

And I think, that maybe... Just maybe, my neck and shoulder muscles have turned into rocks.

I need a massage. *pouts* I think I'm going to take up Calesthenics or Yoga soon to balance out all this hunched over-ness from comp work.

I'm taking a break for a bit. Catch y'all on the Flip-flop.

Linds.

...

...

Oh yeah, and the thing I learned today?

7-11 Slurpee's are the equivalent of Holy Water when you have a newly peirced tongue. Boy howdy. That's some good frozen Sprite.

The other thing I learned today?

Do your fuckin homework a lot sooner than the night before it's due. What a nightmare.

And the last thing I learned today (and every time I see it...)?

Is that no matter how shitty my evening seems, how bogged down in homework, or various and assorted other tasks that seem on to be on my plate all at once, I've got a fabulous picture of Devin up as my wallpaper on my laptop.

And it always makes me feel better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote of the Day:

Soul meets soul on lovers lips.

-- Percy Bysshe Shelly (1792-1822)



No comments: