Monday, February 28, 2005

Ho-LEE!

It's a relatively low energy day, all of my classmates, including myself are minimally exuberant today.

Perhaps, it's the change in the weather. After two weeks of gorgeous sunshine, it's gone back to the typical spring Vancouver drizzle.

However, it's not just here. Not from what I've been told from friends on MSN across the globe. Perhaps it's because it's already the end of February, and the past two months have flown by insanely fast. People seem a little overwhelmed with the speed that the year has progressed at.

I'm still reeling over the fact that I've already had the majority of my mid-terms, and that the end of first term is going to be the 15th of April, with my 25th birthday just around the corner from that.

Finances, as usual, are tightening the noose around my neck, and I'm starting to worry a slight bit about how much I've invested into my business partnership, and the subsequent drain on my funds, as well as the potential amount I'll need to spend in the near future. I'm a little worried about second and third term tuition.

I haven't had a shift at the little European bakery I work at, since before New Years... Partially due to lack of hours available at my actual place of employment, and partially due to the fact that I'm so busy with school, that I limited my availability for the first couple of months.

Granted, I've got offers to work the first two weeks of my break between terms, and hopefully, I'll be able to squeeze in some consulting work to supplement my income throughout second and third term.

Maybe I'll win the lottery... Yeah... Right.

No comments: