Thursday, February 03, 2005

Whoooooo!

Isn't it FUN when lack of sleep = giddiness?

This promises to be a retarded post. So retarded that I'm contemplating even posting.

Went downtown today, as usual, on the way home from school because I'm planning on attending "SinCity" at Club 23 West on the 12th, to celebrate Erik's 33rd birthday with the gang. I've been to a few of these events, once doing promo for a website I designed a while back, and a couple of other similar events entitled "BodyPerve" held at the Lotus Sound Lounge.

Whilst debating what the fuck I was going to dress up as for my "fetish" I figured it was about time to become an exhibitionist. (Or more of one, I should say.) My outfit is going to consist of Nipple shields in the shape of spiderwebs, Fishnet stockings, Miniskirt, knee high Lace up Gothic boots, and tattoo's.

That's it.

I might chicken out a little and toss on a fishnet top, but still keep the jewelery visible. (that was what I bought today in a Body Mod store.)

By far that's the most skin I've ever had showing at an event like this, although I've seen people dressed up (or down I should say...) in nothing at all. Crazy motherfuckers.

Whatever rings your bell.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeebus...

WHY am I listening to N'sync right now? I seem to have slipped back to being 16 again.

Okay... 18. Whatever. It doesn't matter.

*grumbles* That's almost as bad as admitting that I own the "Best of Britney Spears" 2 disc compilation.

Hey, you can't have perfect taste all the time y'know.

1 comment:

Orion_skie said...

*HUGE HUGS* Looking forward to joining you at SinCity. First for me and looking forward to it.