Saturday, August 06, 2005

I Didn't Make These Today, But...

They're up, anyways. I did a few of these, as a series. The concept behind them is 4 by 4 inch cards, mailed out to the people I love the most. Mostly friends across the world. Here's a couple examples. They are all quotes I find the most inspirational, with the most personal meaning possible.

Orange is fast becoming my most favoured colour, followed by green and blue.


The summation of my mood at this moment in time is elated. I'm very excited. (No, not in that way, Pervs.) I've got energy coming out the Ying Yang, and the music of the moment for me is the Michael Jackson 10 minute Disco megamix. I know, I know. The past few weeks, I've been digging his stuff immensely. Go figure.

MORE LINKS for you guys!

Mike Guerrero, The Sporq, creator of the Churn Nation – My darling, comedic genius friend Mike G. is a constant companion on Yahoo messenger in the evenings, lightening my mood considerably when I'm stressed out over homework, and very fun to flirt with on a regular basis. He's been asking me to guest spot occasionally in Churn and I think I may take him up on the offer sometime soon.

No comments: