Monday, August 15, 2005

No More MeMes.

I'm in cahoots with The Mayor, (nothing surprising) and have been scheming with him to get my top ten Men list plastered up in Mitchieville trying to even out the gratuitous amount of titties being displayed for HIS top ten list.

I was telling him in no uncertain terms, (with much flirtation ensuing) that I was tired of staring at cleavage, and if I was going to be doing something as superficial as a top ten list of attractive males because of my goading HIM, it was better suited hand in hand with his rather busty, bosomy-laden wenches on display in Mitchieville. (No, it's no full nudes. Sorry guys.)

There will be a post up there most likely by tomorrow, since the Mayor gets me to do all of his HTML coding etc. anyways, and I've already got his password from previous, not-so-well recieved posts. Whatever. There's a few individuals I'm decidedly ignoring this go 'round. To be honest, and call this what you will... I'd rather post up there in Mitchieville with this sort of stuff, and link with a small post here in GSD announcing the latest hottie on board (for both chicks and.... Dicks... come on, I can't help myself...) to avoid alienating my male readership. Sure. I'm a pansy pussy girl, and I'm too sensitive. Whatevs. (Did I just type "Whatevs"? Jeebus.) However, if the guys that rummage through my shoes in the hopes of finding a pair of wingtips or sneakers have no complaints, I'll just do double posts. Speak up, or forever hold your piece. (hehehe.) I might even get The Mayor to toss his posts my way, and I'll tolerate having semi-clad stunners that make me feel inadequate up on GSD.

Robbie Williams gets his debut tomorrow most likely, and I'm sure the female readership at Mitchieville will appreciate the reprieve from the overabundance of titt-age going on. Number nine will be up the day after.

Any suggestions for the top ten men, I'm all ears. Well... Eyes, really. I'm reading it. You get my drift.

As it stands right now, I'm friggin well exhausted for some reason, so I'm going to hit the hay... At nine fifty three PM. I must be getting old. G'nite guys.

No comments: