Saturday, August 06, 2005

The Plague of Celibacy.

Ever been so horny you could fuck a knothole in a fence?

Do you know what I resort to, when taken to that limit of my endurance, when I'm ready to rock and roll any male that crosses my path? Well, other than the obvious methods of relief, which I'm not going to get into, I flirt. Mercilessly. Relentlessly. And it doesn't matter WHO, it doesn't matter what Gender, or age, Race, Whatever. I'm the macking princess of Vancouver BC. and I've developed a fine art form with flirtation. I'll be coy, I'll be devilish, I'll be whatever works best establishing a repetoire with the person I'm flirting with at that moment in time. The only thing I'm NOT, is crude. Well, not usually. I can be blunt, but I'm not crass about it.

For those of you that have experienced my methods of Flirtation, Dev, Dean, Jerilyn, Mike G, Marty, Mitch, Fenris, River Rat, you know exactly what I'm talking about. There's NOTHING like a good flirt session. Nothing. It soothes that savage beast inside my head... And my loins. If I can't get action, I'll flirt. It's good enough for me.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go flirt with my sweetheart.

No comments: