Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Hey!!

To the socially inept individual that is HOLLERING instructions to some broad on the fourth floor of the Vancouver Public Library, where there is wireless access, I have a request.

Wanna hear it?

Here it goes.

"Shut the fuck up."

If I can hear you over my headphones, and you're in one of the "meeting rooms", You're way too goddamned loud. Just because the chick you're talking to has English as a second language, doesn't mean she's hard of hearing. Talking LOUDER doesn't make it easier for her to understand you, it just makes you look like an idiot. Not just to her, but to everyone else on the fourth floor. My head wasn't the only head that turned around when you opened up your pie hole. Thirty other people just gave you nasty looks as well. (To which you are oblivious to.)

Also, to the ass hat that is sitting across the desk from me, I wish you'd stop bobbing your head up and down and checking out every chick that walks in. It's distracting. Just because they have a twat, doesn't mean that they're gonna let you at their meat taco. You're so twitchy it makes me think you're on crack.


Oh yeah... Your laptop is sucking all of the wireless signal from this desk. You suck.

Man... I'm bitchy. I'm going home.

No comments: