Sunday, August 07, 2005

Double duty at the Blogathon Corral.

I'm covering for D on the swamplog b2k5, and I'm doing stuff in here. I'm glad I type fast.

so to finish my story, my ever so embarassing one, SIX years later, I'm in highschool I'm graduating from Central, and Blair is graduating with me. Like I've said, he's the exact same age as me, but he started in my highschool in grade ten, because he went to a junior High.

His best friend Ryan, (not the same as my Ryan) had his highschool annual, and I'd become pretty good friends with blair over the years. He didn't seem to remember the event that happened, but if he did, he put a good face on pretending he didn't.

I scored Blairs annual from Ryan, and went and wrote out the entire story, leaving my phone number at the bottom. I run into him occasionally downtown, at various karaoke bars, and he always looks pretty happy to see me. Of course, I'm about three MILLION times more put together than I was in highschool, but that's neither here, nor there.

No comments: