Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Green, Red and Yellow.

Sometimes, you find the perfect opportunity, just by looking up, and taking yourself out of the point of view that you see everyday.

I like the charm of the red and yellow opaque coloured lightbulbs along the green sections, and the strand of christmas lights that is barely visible, in the second tier, right side. click the pic for a larger view.

It's finally started to rain, here in Vancouver, after about three weeks of pretty much solid sunshine, to the point of intolerable heat... For Vancouverites, anyways. I'm sure anyone anywhere sunshiny on a regular basis thinks we're pussies when it comes down to heat. I think the weather has direct influence on my emotions and my mentality, perhaps the tension or change in humidity does something to me. Like turn me into Mr. Hyde from Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde. *sighs*


I'm in a pensive mode right now, and I've got a lot on my mind. hopefully, things haven't been blown too far out of proportion because of my temper. (and I do have one, it's just not usually shown...)

It's one thirty in the morning, and I should probably be in bed. Well, technically I *am* in bed, I'm just not sleeping. However, I'm too worried to sleep, and my own guilt is gnawing at me for having an opinion, and being too much of a coward to bring it up before it explodes out of me in a fit of pique that I can't control... making it more damaging than just bringing it up in a calmer manner. The thing is, I apologize about less than half an hour later, for any indescretions I've committed, that I feel are harsh and undeserved... and apologize if my honesty hurts, but sometimes there's no other way to phrase it in the heat of the moment. I might be a softie inside, but I'm no ass-kisser or door mat.

At any rate, I've taken the liberty of uploading a bunch of new photographs in a set in my flickr.com pro account, since I went to the Dr. Sun yet sen chinese gardens in chinatown again, and was trying some new methods of taking photos. Some of them are so sharp they hurt my eyes, and it's miles above and beyond my photographical skills from months past. I suppose playing with the different settings on my camera should have been somthing I was doing a while ago, eh?

I do a lot of stupid things before I think, I guess. In the end, it's just something you learn from.

No comments: