Saturday, August 06, 2005

What the Deuce?

That man amazes me. he pulls his ass out of the fire despite the odds. I think he has a horseshoe lodged up there.

At any rate, I've been chatting online with my dear friend Erik, who's the GSD music host for my podcasts, and the tunes here today. Erik is NOT happy in the suburbs of Ontario, being a vegetarian, being someone that thinks on another level of thinking than your average Joe Shmoe, and the title of the entry here, is just for him. Thank you Erik, for everything you've done for me. You rock the known universe.

I'm also walking Jerilyn and Justin, my ever so generous compadres in Irving Tx, through the donation process on the Blogathon website since I think it's designed to confuse the hell out of people when they decide to pledge. I had to do the same thing for Ian, when he decided to pledge to get those pictures of my "Glamazons from the past".

The tune for you guys up on the server right now is "I'll Take You There" by The Staple Singers.

Enjoy.

No comments: