Saturday, August 06, 2005

Jeebus.

You never realize how fast the day can move, when you have to write every half an hour, and when you have a restriction of half an hour to come up with something creative to say. I've never had to write for the sake of writing, and thanks be to the gods that I can type quickly.

I'm honestly running out of ideas at this moment in time. I'm sure I'll refuel my brain in the next hour or so, and Mike G coming in and giving me a momentary approximate 45 minute break at 5 pm my time is muchas appreciated.

I have a few questions for you guys.

How do you grow seedless watermelons?

Why do we park in a driveway, and drive in a parkway?

Why, when we look at words over and over again, do they seem to lose coherency, and make absolutely no sense, just looking stupid after a while? And is this only the English language that does it, or is it any word, when it's your native tongue?

Ach. I dunno. At any rate, if you feel like answering these questions, feel free to comment. it's getting a little lonely in here. *pouts*

Ive also come to the conclusion that I don't have a Blogathon Site Monitor. Or if I do, they are remarkably silent.

The song up on the server for the next hour is "Triple Trouble" by the Beastie Boys. Enjoy.

No comments: