Saturday, August 06, 2005

So...

At about three thirty Pacific, (that's six thirty, East coaster time) I have a guest poster coming in, and we're swapping tour de force for that half an hour of posting time. The Identity of said guest poster is going to be witheld for a while yet, until a few moments before their own commentary in here. It should be fun, and I've already got the thought in my head as to what I'm going to write about in their blog. All I can say, is that they are an amazingly talented writer, and I'm highly flattered that they requested a trade off. I can also say I told you so, and that I haven't been making them up for the past year or so, since they never comment on GSD.

Mike G, from Churn, has been keeping me company via Yahoo messenger for the past few hours, barring a trip out to lunch for him, and bathroom breaks for me. He's good company, and keeps me laughing most of the time. I tossed the notion for my guest post under his nose, and he proclaimed it good, and smelling sweetly of lavender. Okay. not really, but he thinks it's a good idea. If he's fly with the suggestion I tossed at him, I might even have him post a spot in here as well, though, I've been trying to convince him that though HE might appreciate pictures of a certain british model, not all of my readers are male. That being said, I'm sure the Mayor, Fenris, River Rat, and the myriad of OTHER readers I have wouldn't mind the detour.

The song for the hour is "Listen To Your Heart" by DHT. A lovely trance cover.

Enjoy.

No comments: