Saturday, August 06, 2005

Shameless promotion.

I figured it would be nice to toss out a few links to some interesting people writing, that I read ALL the time.

The Mayor in Mitchieville
– Apart from being an absolutely drop dead sexy man, The Mayor keeps me laughing (and thinking) on a regular basis. Go see what The Mayor, Fenris Badwulf, and Sargon The Magnificent have to say.

Cryptic and Straynjer, from DontFeedTheMonkeys.com – Cryp and Stray have been long time blog buddies. Me love them long time. DFTM has everything from a bewbie gallery, the ever wise and bathroom humour related blog of Daniel (Cryptic), to a FREE online dating service. Go see if you can hook up with someone. Sorry ladies, Daniel isn't up for grabs. Much to my dismay.

Fellow Blogathon participant, Devin Pike, from DevinandMarty.com. – One of my best friends, and the sole owner of my heart. Devin's a brilliant writer from Dallas Fort Worth, and my mac Guru when I'm distressed beyond belief with my computer. Go say hello, He's actually blogging for 18 hours from a Starbucks in L.A.

More to come next half an hour, and there's a new song up on the server, it's "I Love To See You Cry", by Enrique Iglesias. Hey, I'm a chick, plus this song sends shivers up my spine. I'm a bit of a masochist.

Enjoy.

No comments: