Wednesday, August 17, 2005

No One Likes A Pity Party...

So I guess I'll suck it up that I might have possibly completely alienated myself from my boyfriend, that I just accidentally deleted my ENTIRE music library in iTunes, (All 4000 regularily listened to songs, 67 discs of which I had sold the originals and no longer have to replace the music, to pay for a portion of my tuition for the term just past) that I might not be able to attend the last term of my program financially, not to mention quitting smoking on top n and the first three where I could cry to the point of hysteria if I allowed it... The fact that I've deprived myself of both my boyfriend, who is the balm to my soul a large portion of the time and the person I consider the other half of me, and my music, which I'm kicking myself relentlessly for both, but so fucking angry at myself about the music when that was totally avoidable. The fact that I'm running around rampant, trying to find a way to increase a student loan, and I think my luck has finally run out. *sighs* However, I should never say never. I'm just so damned tired inside.

Actually. all of it was avoidable. Christ I'm stupid sometimes. All in all, the damage was more than I was willing to take, since I lost so many different albums, but some I can recover, by spending a while at a few friends houses, if they don't mind me borrowing some of their time and borrowing some cd's for about five minutes each.

I suppose this should teach me that I can't possess either people, or think that I'm going to base myself off of my possessions, however, both lessons sting like hell.

WHY, is it that when the shit hits the fan, it always sprays entirely in my direction?

At any rate, the perfect song for me right now is this one. Come back babe.

Song: Norah Jones – "Turn Me On"

Song: Norah Jones – "I've Got To See You Again"

No comments: