Saturday, August 06, 2005

As Requested...

Mike G, from Churn as requested I do my five favourites. Five favourite what's, I asked.

Five favourite cereals as a kid (And I'm still a kid a large portion of the time)

1. Honeycomb. Dude, seriously. THE awesomest cereal known to sugar lovers everywhere.

2. Alphabits The same as Honeycomb, but in LETTER form!! YESSS!!

3. Lucky Charms. I have a fondness for Irishmen that can tell a good story. Like Ian can. I've also got a thing for dehydrated marshmellows.

4. Brown sugar frosted Mini Wheats. Mmmm Mmmm good.

5. Pizza. Oh wait... That's not really a cereal, but it makes a damned good breakfast some days. And don't tell me you haven't tried it for breakfast, you're lying. Thats tantamount to saying you've never masturbated.

Five Foods that are Bad for me, that I LOVE.

1. Butter Chicken Curry, Basmati Rice, and a Garlic Naan bread. Oh Sweet, sweet curry. I require silence when having the first bite. It's a spiritual experience. It's also made with cream, butter, white basmati rice, white flour.... Soooo good to eat, SOoooo bad for you.

2. Backbacon, Pineapple, Mushroom and Double cheese Pizza. My standard. I don't dig pepperoni. I know there's some of you out there that think Pineapple on Pizza is wrong. I disagree.

3. Chocolate. Chocolate anything. Mmmm chocolate. Where did I put that chocolate?

4. Meat loaf. My grandma makes the best meat loaf known to humankind. Why? because it's meat, and cheese. Hell yes.

5. A 3 shot Latte with whole milk and 7 pumps of vanilla syrup. Because I'm no one-pump-chump, and sleep is for the weak. This is my go juice, 80 percent of the time I'm doing work. I'm having one delivered later on this evening, actually, by my galpal Crystal D. Thanks be to the gods.

I was going to write "Cock" but didn't think that was appropriate.

No comments: