Saturday, August 06, 2005

Goodness!

I think... That all of my talk is going to end me up in trouble, promising topless photographs to a few pledge contributors. Of course, Photos will be forthwith, however you might be a little surprised. Just don't let your wife see, Rivers. *winks* I don't need to be causing marital distress in anyone's relationship.

Speaking of Marriage, some people view it as a burden and some view it as an honourable comittment. I'm one of the many in the middle. I've had my share of spinning around the block a few times, and I've had my share of being in a long term relationship. Also, a long distance relationship, which is bubbling away merrily on the stove right now. Quite honestly, I've had enough of the messing around and having my fun with people that mean nothing to me, and the thing that appeals to me most, is being loved.

It boils down to the point of wanting that connection, that lasts longer than the time you're together in bed with someone, and I'm lucky enough to find myself in a situation with someone, that though he might not be here physically, he's always here in my heart. I may flirt, I may dance on the dancefloor with someone all dirty like, but when it boils down to it's essence, it's like the song "Save The Last Dance For Me". In particular, the version done by Vancouver Local, Michael Buble.

Which coincidentally enough, is on the server. Right now. The Ramones have gracefully stepped down from their moment in the spotlight, and given way to the gorgeous crooning of Mr. Buble.

Enjoy.

No comments: