Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Top Ten Men: #6, Johnny Depp.

Jerilyn asked me with a virtual pout to her query, if Mr. Depp was to be on my top ten males list for hottest men.

Yes. Of course he is. I have my own reasons.

Not only is he an intreguing individual, he's also (in my opinion) a pretty damned talented actor. He plays the tortured alienated soul to perfection, the suave, debonnaire rake, the sensitive soul, the slightly mad pirate, the mildly handicapped. You name it. Sure guys. have a hayday. He can play a retard. I don't care.

What matters to me, is how Johnny boy captures sensuality. It's in almost every single photograph I've seen of him, and I'm a sucker for a sensual man. It's not even sexuality. It's confidence, it's attitude, it's the ability to embrace masculinity and also be a sexually aware lovin' machine. He's not physically perfect, and he's probably not mentally perfect, but it's the ideal that's behind that man, the notion, that makes him so desireable.

Voom. Voooooooom!

Tsk me all you want. I've got my own mental babble going on when he saunters across the screen. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go watch Chocolat, and Pirates of the Carribbean. I guess it's pretty obvious what position role I like Johnny boy in.

No comments: