Sunday, August 07, 2005

My Saviour has Left The Building...


And off to her comfortable bed. The conversation devolved into mad giggles, as it normally does when we're both overtired. My latte has gone the way of the Do Do, but I think with that extra caffeine infusion, I'll be good to go for the next five and a half hours.

I've been eating lots of bananas, which are loaded with Potassium, one of the best natural source of energy there is. I heart bananas.

Jerilyn has been tossing me tunes for the past little while, and she sent me a couple of songs done by Venus Hum, which is going to be the next featured artist here on Glamazon Shoes. I dig the beat way too much in this tune, entitled "Soul Sloshing". The female vocalist does a fantastic job of making her voice staccato with the beat...

So there you go. the next song up on the server, is "Soul Sloshing", by Venus Hum. Thanks Jerilyn!

No comments: