Saturday, August 06, 2005

For The Love Of Chai!!

Have you ever had a cup of Chai tea with honey and cream in it? It tastes like liquid love. And no, not the liquid love most of you are familiar with. There is no wet spot to avoid lying in afterwards. Unfortunately, this liquid love is moving at an exponential rate through my body. I think the caffiene in it has boosted my body production... Not that you needed to know that.

At any rate, here's some stuff I was doing in photoshop, playing around with my "Glamazon's from the Past" images, that my mom is doing the original sketches of. This is the original image of Betty Grable, famed blonde bombshell from the 1940's, and the woman with the "Million Dollar Legs".

And THIS, is what I did. it's subtle, but I think it brings out another dimension in the image.

No comments: