Saturday, August 06, 2005

All Signs Point To Yes.

Mike G. from Churn has generously agreed to write a post for your guys' entertainment at five pm Pacific time while I'm checking out the bachelor pad at Churn, as well as my mystery guest poster at six thirty. Gosh what a nice guy Mike is. I have NO idea what this man is going to write in here, so all bets are off. However, if you see some scantily clad busty nymphs on here, well that's his perogative. Guys, I figure you'll like that, and just for any ladies reading, I'll be sure to post up a picture of a very lovely looking male for you to ogle. Turnabout is fair play, but I hope you're preferential to brunettes. I'll see if I can con Cryptic (Daniel) from Don't Feed The Monkeys to donate a picture for the cause. Trust me, it's worth seeing. He's one hot Aussie. Mmmm. *Gets lost in daydreams.*

Oh! Shit, sorry guys. you're still here. Yeah. *Fans herself* Where was I?

Oh yeah, guest posters. Well, that issue's been covered well enough. Things were chaotic and panic stricken here for about an hour. For those of you that don't ever limit yourself writing, this is definitely a challenge, both to write a piece that takes less than fifteen minutes to write, (because your not sitting here the whole damned time, I mean honestly. sometimes you gotta take a walk and get the blood flowing back into your ass) coming up with content, as well as having it make sense, and doing it in that time limit is really challenging.

At any rate, see you guys in half an hour!

No comments: